Guided Climbing at Queen Creek Canyon, AZ.
All experience levels welcome.
Luxury Accommodations in the foothills of the Superstition Mountains.
$900 plus automatic $500 charitable donation.
Profits go towards scholarships for youth in the foster care system.
Mighty Boots is a 501(c)3 and participants will receive a receipt for their $500 charitable donation.
Availability is limited. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up and for payment options.
- 2 days of Guided rock climbing and instruction for all skill levels at Queen Creek Canyon, AZ with professional rock climber Sierra Blair-Coyle.
- All climbing gear.
- Transportation to and from climbing.
- Daily guided yoga sessions.
- All meals from Friday night to Monday morning. Includes local catering. Dietary accommodations available.
- 3 nights stay. Bed in shared room of luxury home in the foothills of the Superstition Mountains with access to pool and hot tub.
What's Not Included.
- Trip Protection. This would allow you to cancel outside our cancellation window and receive a full or partial refund.
-Gratuity for Guides.
What are your age and physical requirements?
- Must be 18 years of age or older. Must be physically able to hike a half mile over rough terrain while carrying a 15 pound backpack.
What is your Cancellation Policy?
- 25% of the total cost of your trip is non-refundable if we are given 90 days or more notice.
- 50% of the total cost of your trip is non-refundable if we are given 61- 89 days notice.
- 75% of the total cost of your trip is non-refundable if we are given 30 - 60 days notice.
- Refunds will not be issued for less than 30 days notice.
- If Mighty Boots cancels the event for any reason, you will receive a 100% refund.
- The amount of planning that goes into planning a retreat and budgeting and purchasing is done well in advance. For this reason, we must apply our cancellation policy consistently. We recommend purchasing trip protection to protect from unforeseen life events. You can find a link to possible trip protection here.
What is your weather policy?
- We will run the trip rain or shine. Luckily, rain isn't likely in Phoenix, but if we are unable to climb due to weather, we will opt to alternative programming such as sessions that focus on technical skills or anchor building or hiking in the Superstition Mountains.
If coming from out of state, where should I fly into?
- Phoenix, AZ. The accommodations are about a 35 minute drive from Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix. Transportation to and from the airport can be provided upon special request.
What are the demographics of women attending these types of retreats?
- Most women come to these retreats alone, seeking community. The average age of women attending is generally from early 20's to late 40's, but women of all ages are welcome if they feel physically capable.
I am plus sized, am I able to climb?
- Yes, if you meet the physical requirements, then you can climb. Just email email@example.com so that we can make sure we bring a harness that fits your waist size. If you want to learn more about plus sized climbers, check out Climb Big. Their mission is to "Make climbing more accessible for fat folx".
What if I've never climbed before?
- That's ok! Our guides love to teach the basics of rock climbing and introduce new people to the sport!
Can I lead climb if I'm an experienced climber?
- You can, but you'll have to confirm that you have led a minimum of 20 climbs outdoors and show us your skills by mock leading a route without back clipping or z-clipping.
Can I bring my pet?
- Although we'd love that, unfortunately we can't allow pets on the trip.
What is check-in and check-out time?
- Check-in will be after 5PM on Friday, March 1st and check-out time is 10AM on Monday, March 4th.
How do I sign up?
- Availability is limited so email firstname.lastname@example.org to check if space is still available and for payment options.
If you have any other questions, please email email@example.com.